Ontario Conference Hosting
First-Ever Virtual Camp Meeting Tuesday, June 29, to Sabbath, July 3
Registration Now Live at ConnectingLikeJesus.com!
In 2020, the world changed forever, including how we worshipped. But as our church buildings closed, thanks to available technologies, we experienced ministry without borders. Over 7,000 people attended our last in-person camp meeting at the International Centre in Mississauga. This year, we are breaking new digital ground with Ontario Conference’s first-ever virtual Camp Meeting. Also new, this year Camp Meeting will include Ministries’ Convention, where participants will benefit from training touching on a range of age groups and ministry areas.
Dynamic morning and evening worship speakers will include G. Alexander Bryant, NAD president, John Bradshaw, It Is Written president, Ivan Williams, NAD Ministerial Association director, Vanessa Hairston, worship pastor at Miami Temple Seventh-day Adventist Church, and our own Hope Malabrigo, student chaplain, Center for Faith Engagement, Andrews University.
Program features members and guests will enjoy from the 29th to the 3rd include:
- Early morning prayer sessions,
- Inspiring morning and evening worship programs,
- "Connect Café" afterglows following the main evening program,
- Interactive Bible studies themed "Growing in Christ,"
- Disciple-making workshops and departmental ministry training with experienced presenters,
- Specialized programming for children and youth,
- Mini-concerts featuring talent from across the conference,
- Digital exhibit booths providing valuable ministry tools and resources, and
- ASL interpretation for all adult plenary sessions
Registration is now live on our camp meeting website, ConnectingLikeJesus.com. Once registered, you will be able to access all Camp Meeting and Ministries Convention programming from the 29th on via our Camp Meeting website using a simple email login.
Finally, foundational to every aspect of this combined camp meeting/ministries convention is our theme, “Connecting—Like Jesus.” We pray that this virtual gathering will lead participants into a more loving relationship with Jesus and with each other; and motivate them to commit to leading others into a more loving relationship with Jesus.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with God, unite as an Ontario Conference family and gain more tools and resources to REACH Ontario with the Christ-centered message of hope and wholeness”!